Our original breakfast brew. This Broken Orange Pekoe blend of a malty February Kenyan leaf and a Winey Second Flush Assam leaf is robust and full-bodied. The snapped leaves produce a really strong and deep flavour which works perfectly with milk. It is the ultimate English Breakfast Tea.
- Country of Origin: Kenya and India
- Regions: : Nandi Highlands / Assam
- Type: BOP (Broken Orange Pekoe)
- Flavour Profile: Malty and robust
- Caffeine Content: Medium
- Antioxidant Levels: High
- Brewing Temp: Boiling Water
- Brewing Time: 3 to 4 Mins
- Serve with or without milk.